Monday, August 3, 2009

ended my somewhat relationship with my ex today, i think i'm feeling like how my brother felt when joined thee navy right about now, cus shit is starting to look pointless n frustrating, i mean i write thee rhymes, but it's not helping anymore, shits just not enough, some things coming together, some things falling apart, n thee ones falling apart are thee things i can never fix.. i been in my cave just thinking about what i really wanna do, been doing raps for fun like these past two raps i just released, just some fun shit i wanted to do.. Thee way i'm feeling is tired of feeling thee same way everyday, tired of feeling bad about mistakes i've made when thee stupid bitch who got me in thee shit just wanna throw shit in my face, tired of being over-protected by a female who fuck with other dudes justa say she doesn't.. Really i should just keep this to myself, but fuck it my blog is myself x i say whatever thee fuck i want..

No comments:

Post a Comment