Sunday, December 27, 2009

i'm right here with you

Hey people, I decided to total recall Valentine Lives. It's not the right time to put music out there as a package just yet. That's not to say i won't be releasing songs because i have ears, i hear what's out, i see/feel what your going through as a listener. Lupe is putting out the best music to date, unwillingly. Everybody else is everybody else. Valentines Day there will be a package out from me. I'm going through life changes, still finding myself, some things more vivid, some blurry. The bright light of negativity/ignorance is very blinding. It's hard keeping a right stable mind, especially being with what i'm going through, but it's good to know the fans like me for who i am, and the direction i take in my music. I don't wanna be responsible for anybodies stupidity. Everybodies so caught up in the wrong things, i'm tryna change that.

3 comments:

  1. man u gotta put sumthin out this mnth or next com'on

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just thinking today when were you going to drop the tape.....

    ReplyDelete