Friday, January 15, 2010

It's funny how i now see all these people/blogs tryna promote this summit on the summit thing for the clean water crisis fight. When it's been developing. Sad thing is, they're not doing it for the right reasons, they're just doing it cause it's Lupe. I always try to sneak some of the problems in the world to people, whether it be my music, blog, conversations whatever. Everything i speak about isn't just my problem, it's worldly. Shit matters in the world. People can affect change, it's crazy shit going on in this world. You can either be apart of the problem or the solution. So many sublimanal messages are constantly tossed around to the masses through television/music. None of that bullshit is important. It's saddens me with how many people i know/knew that are so ignorant. It's really overwhelming seeing where people's minds at.

1 comment:

  1. yeah. Man, I didn't even know what it was for *thanks*....Ridiculous man. I saw Kenna and Lupe, and was interested until I saw the first episode. I'm not gonna promote anything I don't know about, or a I find very little interest in.

    ReplyDelete