Thursday, May 19, 2011

lovevansolo.blogspot.com originally

Watching this incubus dvd has me thinkning about my own actions and how I need to grow up. well, grow.. perhaps. I've been acting like a headless chicken with my career choices. First, I wanted to be underground, and not sell music. Now, I know it's time for me to grow and expand my base, as far as wealth. Shit, we deserve it (speaking of my mom). Plus, I got financial responsibility now, shits crazy.. and being judged is always the official tip of I feel good cause i'm not you syndrome for everyone around you. It gets draining... really draining... especially when it comes from everybody. It's just time to expand and move on to bigger and better things. I'm ready to indie tour now, do this shit myself and push my shit out there. I'm getting performance songs ready and stopping this ignorant simpleton style of an adult i've been being. Plus, whatever I speak, I speak into existence, soooooo yeah. It's gonna be a new and improved Vanny, ready to take on the world. And not only that, prosper.. Beating the world, way more then it ever beat me.... And believe me, it's been alotta stones thrown, but like a man, i'll fight face to face with the opposition till i'm the victor. Salute. Salute to growth and warmth, peace

No comments:

Post a Comment