Thursday, May 17, 2012

interesting. old tumblr post

Just tryna outshine the darknesses of my world.
Super tired of the abuse… super tired of making up things to myself to cope for not having them… making up fantasies, lieng to myself and believing them justa get through….. So in all reality i’m still single and alone… but in my wishful dreams, my girl for the moment becomes my girl… until they disappear. From the magic earth just keeps continuing to bring. I guess i like it.. ah.. family court, ha… so degrading to myself to step in these such places becuase certainly the states gonna boost what i do for my daughter.. ah, what they really doing is making my daughter a prisoner tryna push me far away as possible as they can cause all in all they don’t want me to be a father. They just want money. So as i say in my raps.. “Before these niggas make me sign, I have my name on that line, telling me when i’ma father, and go and see my daughter, but wait.. i’m already father, why is this shit being martyr? it’s retarded..” That’s what i mean… this shit sucks and i’m tired of dealing with it… tired of waking up to it… ah the joys of being me today. Btw, i made a health decision to not fuck with knowing hoes… condoms or not.. bitches plot, and hoes are creepy, really CREEPY. So, cut off your hoes.. they’re really fucking creepy. I think i’m better off with masterbation and music work for right now. all good. all vanny chess moves.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment