Friday, August 10, 2012

life.

i think about suicide too much. I guess all i really need is weed, money, a loyal supportive bitch, and this rap shit to be my job. in due time mayne. in due time. if i make it... cus boyz out here driving a nigga crazy. tired of phony unloyal niggas wit bad attentions tryna feed me bullshit ideas every 2 seconds. hate niggas who think they know something, the beauty about life is not knowing. nothings the same for 2 people, everybody situation is different. and while mine has been forced by jealous succubus backstabbing bitches and fake friends to look hopeless. Not only do i feel alone, but im pissed. i just wanna let a clip out most of the time. i hate dealing wit stupid shit thats fucking my mood up. my personal problems are embarrasssing, i rap about the shit to feel better. it helps a little, but im overdosingly overwhelmed by all this shit. and niggas dont get it. i look at old pics and just be thinking whats wrong with me, thats not fresh. but shit like dont matter to me. i want my yung niggas to make it more than i want myself too. im doubting myself alot and thats not normal for me. but yet im always getting praised by the people who hear me. i cant be acting like some slum nigga, ima star. its hard to attain to that. (listening to shit faced girls by ad and oz btw.)

No comments:

Post a Comment