Saturday, January 5, 2013

2:23 pm

Growing my hair. Damn man, i'm really starting to feel nostalgic. I don't know what it is. But i'm kinda understanding what my ex gf would always tell me. Weird. Word. I just wanna be alone for some reason. I don't wanna be around girls I don't like. My UTSA show is on 2.13.13 and another 3.6.13. Then I got SXSW. Should be an eventful 2 weeks. Going to Atlanta after that for a couple months. Depending on when I have to start school. Shit is crazy, I can't win man. Everytime I try to do better for myself, something always happens. Man...... Leaves me wondering am I suppose to be suffering right now. Kissing marlboros, but I can say I might stop buying weed because it's too much of a hassle for me. I'll just send the loose money from the weeks fuck it. Ona interesting side more people from Houston have found out about me musically which is, whatever. ahhhh im anemic royalty

No comments:

Post a Comment