Saturday, October 3, 2009

But i'm not cool

Don't even wish i was. Sometimes i think people say mission statements to me, oh well..just wierd. My cousin been hitting me up wanting me to come to his studio, nigga gotta degree for engineering so he's prolly gonna be engineering my upcoming projects.. Nigga called me after he heard my shit n Said he's gonna lock me in tha studio lol. Shit, coool. Anyways my brother comes home December, & we will be doing Thee Parental Advisory Tape. I also have with my cali homie Taylor, don't know tha official name for it, so i guess it's H-town to LA. Might go out there n work on some shit, it'll be better that way so we can mash ideas, first couple of songs are dope as hell tho, so it's going good so far. Otherly news i still have a problem returning peoples messages/texts. It's pretty boring in tha H right now, nothing to do but smoke weed. I don't really like nobody out here n i'm not finna force myself to hang around people i don't like so i'm usually alone, i'm cool with that tho.. Gotta stay true to myself. Thats whats most important to me. I usually never do whats popular, i just do what makes sense to me...or at tha time at least.

1 comment: