Thursday, October 22, 2009

Valentine LIVES

I felt i was rude about just leaking a song off a mixtape i just named. But "Valentine LIVES" is a real mixtape i'm doing where i'm rapping & singing. Really thinking about it, Veeology isn't a mixtape to me. Shits better than some peoples albums, no cockyness just honesty. I can't wait to thee day i can say i'm working on my album becuase it will be something special to me. As well as something great. I like to really pour my heart out with music becuase thats thee only way i can really share what i'm thinking with people. I make music for thee love man. I just want my shit to be heard. My blog is here for interest, & also to show fans/people my routes i'm taking. Plus things i go through. I'm human just like everybody else, I'm not saying ima martian or anything like that. It's just really i'm out here alone n not on no cool shit, but i'm always outcasted. I got girls when i was in school, but now that i'm outta school it's a whole different game. I don't go to clubs unless i'm bouta perform. N I don't fuck with groupie girls, shits bad for ya health man. I feel like i work harder than any other upcoming rapper becuase thee shit i'm doing and setting up is some shit niggas wouldnt even think to do on they own. I mean, i live in Texas number one. People expect me to make dance music, but thats not me at all. Closes thing to a club song i prolly got is Make her say. I live in Houston, it's dead out here homie. These hoes is boppers, & i'm saying hoes cus really thats what they are. These niggas are fake, followers, no loyalty type of dudes so i hang around none of them. It's really only like five people i'm cool with dawg, like seriously. It's no joke out here man, i got bills. No job.Only support I really got is my mom, & i fucking love her for that. She's thee only one who really understands whats GONNA happen in my life. I just got out of an abusive relationship with a chick i was REALLY in love with. I mean i really loved her, i was straight blind for these last couple of years which made me immature n i saw sides of myself i never knew. Love has changed me. But I guess its for thee good and worse. Cus i'm getting better lyrically every second of the day. I'm getting stronger to do things on my own now too. My whole mindset and outlook has changed on life. I don't care about shit that doesnt matter anymore. Like i don't give a shit if my hairs not cut, i wouldn't give a shit if i was a garbage man during thee week. I bet i'll still be rapping n doing shows on weekdays and weekends. It's all clear to me now. You gotta do what you gotta do to get where you wanna be in this world. I refuse to leave music in my past because i know when i get in, i'ma be MAJOR. None of these minor rappers who really have jobs as rappers. And i'll still be doing it for thee Love. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment