Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sometimes i feel like i'm in a war with GOD. I question life, and the way the world works alot. Don't know if thats a sin, but the sky I roam..When i'm not home. I feel like i been searching for a spot to chill till i leave from here since i got here. Can't really be what I aint. I love my city, but I don't belong here. Diablo was in my apartment a few nights ago warning me of something. If i tried to tell the world what I really thought about it, i'd prolly be killed. Death isn't a stoplight tho, more like a nap till rebirth. I'm starting to not tell the difference if i'm afraid of death or anxious for it. If that sounds crazy i don't give a fuck. Tis just how i feel. I believe it's a whole nother world out there. And NOT on no alien shit, but i really mean another life. I've lost hope for humanity, but death still has a chance. Everything in life comes with pain & Loves temporary. True friends are probly the greatest thing life has to offer. Sooner or later you'll understand what I mean. I was dropped onto this earth unpurposely.. And I am tryna find my purpose, but even if I find it, what will it change. I can't help everybody. I can't stop evil. GOD couldn't even stop evil from killing his son. You see, it's more to life that we just aren't told. GOD created EVERYTHING, including the Devil. But he has yet to put the Devil out of his misery. EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER BEEN TOLD COULD BE A LIE. ALL THIS SHIT COULD BE BACKWARDS. WHAT IF GOD IS THE BAD GUY & THE DEVIL IS THE GOOD GUY THAT WAS CASTED OUT FROM TRYNA STOP GOD. ANGELS AREN'T ALWAYS GOOD, & DEMONS AREN'T ALWAYS BAD. THERE COULD BE A BIGGER FORCE OUT THERE THAT GOD CAN'T STOP. SO, THINK ABOUT THAT..

No comments:

Post a Comment