Saturday, June 19, 2010

Music & me

Music: What's wrong with you? Your gonna stop chasing me when i'm the ONLY thing in your life with the pure chance of making you successful. You tired of stressing right, You tired of getting slept on right, you tired of being "here" right?! Then get your mind right fam. Who's gonna be there for you? Who's been there for you? Who did you run to when everybody turned their back? What gave you hope? What gave you something to stand up for and believe in? ME. Nobodies gonna understand you like I do. Our conversations have been so intense lately. I can see your struggle and pain withholding you, but you can't let things distract you. You are the answer to your own life. Whatever you want, you have to go get. I'm not the opposser, i'm the oppossed. What you wanna do with life is not so crazy, it's amazing. Don't pass up potential. I can make you good, but i'm not EASY. You gotta work for me baby. You gotta want it. Stay on your grind Love. Patience is virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment