Friday, February 3, 2012

Hatred for Hanna in the morning.

Not to be pompous but that dirt bag should have you ashamed and thanking the moments with me. I wonder what this bitch was thinking when she went behind my back. I can't fret tho. I was rolling/tryna go with brittany but that didn't stick for too long at all. It wasn't gonna be what I wanted so I stepped out. Even tho we never really had enough time to have a real connection. Its okay though. I'm pretty sure it all worked out for the best. Hopefully she remembers how long my penis is and how deep I woulda been in her everynight had we... nevermind. As far as some of the others goes the thought of replacing Hanna just became pushed back because I lost interest in what she is when the other guy popped up she keeps talking about. Maybe I should tell her about my experiences as well? No. Whatever. Now I'm on this faithful lemme talk about you to the world tip and you constantly do me like "that". Ha. They would say. Everybody loves to laugh at you. Social networks got people afraid to claim they gfs and bfs in fear of not being able to catch prey when it all falls down. But it doesn't matter with me. These girls don't care. They probly want me more now. "Irregardless" as this comedy movie would say. I want peace. I want comfort. I want want want it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment