Monday, February 6, 2012

P.S., i wrote a song called "Dear God" but never recorded it. This is the blog post for it. (Maybe)

Its sad I have to spend this day with this miserable deceit ugly person. I know that makes me ugly to talk about a person that way (I'm no better) but its different. This is advanced demon bullying being don.e to me. The devil got me good. He's getting me good. One mistake man, one mistake. Whole life... sigh... internally. I have to end my life. I hate this torture and my mornings. They start off with vomit. Everyday,guess my self imposed ailment meant much to the outer world. I'm getting red faced by everybody. From all angles. Makes me wonder why I'm put as the bad guy. I never did anything to anyone. Never thought I was cool or went against people. I just stayed to myself and people always came with their own assumptions. I just don't know what's the point of this. Like why? God? Pa?pa. I'm good at not wanting to be read off well. People just think I'm mad all the time lol. I don't have enough to do anything. I think I might go get a donut from shipleys and read my kurt cobain book in there till It closes. Some day huh. I have to find a way back up. Soon my phone will be cut off and my tags will expire and my insurance will be off so ill be a paranoid driver in texas. These cops. Man. Next month, wow... am I really gonna let myself experience prison? Am I crazy. I keep thinking about the brightside of it like paying off the debts. And shelter. But its fucking prison fuck that. I want to lose friends. I can't keep up with people that I know. I'm backtracked. In my shit car I appreciate that's become trailer bed jenny. I need relief. A record deal? So I can start telling these apt clerks I'm a musician and not making up professions like a out of work acting con artist. I'm not the con artist tho, just the other. I'm at wits end now. Wits widow. I guess this could pass a conversation prayer to god. Lord bless me. Amen. I'm trying dear lord. Your son, Austen Vananthony Campbell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment