Sunday, March 4, 2012

wassup

letting go and letting God. Used to hate when i heard people say that, but thats actually what i'm doing. im on a pursuit to get my life back on track fully. getting this music shit poppin in every way. working to get my personal life under control day by day. whatever happens happens tho. its my battle, my fight. im in this alone. not dreading tho, just accepting. the show last night went great. Gave me another much needed taste of what my life is gonna turn into soon enough. theres video. it'll be up soon enough. I really like the way I was treated last night. Prolly i overdose liked it cause I've been getting treated so badly by people in my actual life. Soon enough every person i don't want even knowing my name will be out my life. I'ma handle it mayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment