Wednesday, April 25, 2012

all i wanna do is listen to soul healing music. make some music to heal others. man up. they want veezy. ima break out soon tho. niggas dont know me no more. i feel far away from everyone. its really trippy knowing all ya true potnas dead or in jail. or just plain disappeared. where my niggas? dolo out this ho. niggas thats tryna clown gone be milky as fuck soon yo. fuck yall niggas. you dont get in my mind at all. everything im not gonna speak on but fuck you tho. life is unfair. like wtf unfair. i aint really just crying today tho. the gangstas say just keep ya head up and get it by any means. but those means arent a need for what im tryna be. homie wanna leave that shit behind but its the only way up out this muhfucka. niggas think musicians aint got bills lol. much love to all my new connects tho. my new shit will up and out soon. its gonna be mad different tho. im tryna change my mood. i think i was letting too much unnecessary shit and and people get in my head. hate muhfuckas tryna use me n take advantage of my kindness. im an asshole. im ape but im very nice at the same time. but you wont pull a fast one on me lil nigga. aint letting none of that ho shit slide. thats how i ended up wit cs. smh. watching everybody. but fuck that more so watching myself. i just gotta be safe. cant let niggas pac me in the passenger. im gonna be a big star. i think i just came to grips with it. now im feeling a little better and ready to go again. still alotta ho niggas ima end up beating up in this rap shit tho. so if im ever on camera assaulting etc etc etc rapper just laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment