Thursday, June 14, 2012

True














I love Hanna. I love Leau. She doesn't have to give me love, but she always does. No matter how far she wants to run. It's beautiful, she can't be gone long... and I can't sleep waiting up for her. I never or rather haven't been looking at things through her eyes. Now i'm empathetic. Only thing to do is move forward being true to the truth and future. I love Hanna. I love music. Both not the same, but just as much. I need both. I need my fam to survive and be happy, i need music to survive and be happy. .. So whatever it takes, i have to have both. Once the joke is over and music is paying my bills fully i'll be a better man. Punishing myself about status has to stop for me. My daughters proud of anything I pretty much do. and she misses me as I miss her. My best friend in the whole wide world, I adore her so much. She is going to be a star, i see the future. Mark my words. ha. I'm not too much into attention, just want my work heard/seen so I know what that comes with... I want Hanna to shine as she will. I want to put that ring on her finger.  As I will. I'm not sure if she looks at my blog, but when the time is right and things are worked out. I can really be a good boy if I want too. And I want too. I hate us seperating. As I said in visionary, "and i can't sem to think, when i'm in misery... but i move to the place where the sinners be.. and i go on... so wrong" true. gotta stop tho. I can't lose my world over unimportant things. From a mans point of view a woman will never understand why men do such things they do and how insignificant they are. I believe Hanna is the only person I will ever truly love. I can't feel for anybody else. Since I met her, the other side of the world has been numb. I'm Hannas, I believe that in my mind... but i can understand how my actions can make the truth seem like a lie. But it's not.... No more on that though. My face is her loveseat. And her body is my room.



No comments:

Post a Comment