Saturday, July 7, 2012

i dont care.

"im mad cow, beef wit me and u sick. act foul u get ignored. i aint seeing u bricks. gah head, get mad, thats a reason to be pissed. i been dreaming of this shit. steaming on the piff. sleeping on a bench. finding any excuse to be at niggas cribs. settle for stomach aches when i need to take a shit. pleading wit my bitch. bleeding from my lips. believe wit every kiss. that she would make a difference like she was different but she was just one of them bitches. which is reason for me leaving this instant. who would thought that a tree could end us. and thats very same tree makes me tribe. the reason im alive is the reason i died. cus this is heaven im happy as hell. so do like me in high school and start stabbing urself cus im on." - charles hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment