Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Morning Prayer

God please forgive me for my sins and unthinkable actions. Thank you for my blessings. Please allow my life to move forward in light without all the darkness. My drunken mind has grown stronger for some things, but not all. I need strength lord. Strength to blend in, play possum. This illusion has to end soon. I am willing to fight. I am willing to die. For my beliefs. Whether im alone or not with that. I've gotten used to standing in the uncomfortable fire my whole life. from hand me down clothes to getting neglected and dissed by my father to the arguments with my mom that would leave me in the streets seeing which homies pad ima crash at. So thank you Lonnie (months on end), Jasmine, (Cant remember ur brothers name right now still buzzed but Aye even tho i was fucking yo sister u let me crash there, thats love bro. I still remember) to Jamal, Kevin, and the list goes on. I know niggas dont get me no more. U cant expect someone without your problem to understand how you change or what that problem makes you turn into temporarily but I dont have time to explain or care about anyones feelings. I'm tryna stay outta prison so no more pistol for me. I am going to do a ep and album becuase once again im homeless, and tired of the shit. I got like two more months in Texas and after I leave I plan to not come back. I'm done wit my "family", "Girl", all the anchors i've let drive my life. Sorry Incubus. I have no fear in my heart. I have no fear in my heart. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment