Tuesday, November 20, 2012

About DIAMOND

Diamond sounds so much like an album that im afraid people wont catch on. It sounds like a Kanye West album if he was from Texas without sounding anything like Kanye. I don't think i've ever expressed myself on a level to where everybody can relate and I can still say what I wanna say. The Lone Star (EP) is nothing more than a warm up toning up the mood because once you hear DIAMOND, you'll understand it more. And maybe me more as well. My official first studio independent album is yet to come. All depends on how things work out I guess. I'm sick of stressing and if it doesn't stop i'm mailing my brain to each of the people that caused it and burying myself in the ground. Where I really wont have to force myself to get up. I really feel like my family would have less stress without me. It's like im always the center of attention even when I don't wanna be.

No comments:

Post a Comment