Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Don Dhatta



I see why Cam'Ron strayed away from niggas tuff after the whole Dip Set shit calmed down. Niggas is too sus and ungrateful. Even bitches, people act like they have super amnesia yo. Nobody appreciates anything. We live in a age of not doing something amazing, but following trends and whatever the fuck is super meaningless, bad for you, and corny. R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
Like if I commit suicide and i'm happier, shouldn't that make you happy? I dont want this life or these problems anymore at all. Fuck rap too, I rather have my music like a lost treasure at sea that only a few know about. I don't give a fuck anymore. The world don't even deserve what's good for them. Earth will burn. God has given us so much for us to live in a backwards universe. And if he's mad at what i'm about to do. So be it. Can u imagine the best and worst part of your day being the first 5 minutes of waking up. First 2 minutes you see the sunshine and smile, and the next 3 the devil reminds you he runs this town. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment