Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Silent Premonitions

Man, I Hate when bitches throw my name up in conversations. My EX GF is pregnant with my child, & one of her biggest concerns is that i didn't post it on MY blog.. Fuck type of shit is that. So, since she wants my output on things, i'ma just put it out there.. I got her pregnant on purpose simply for tha fact when tha first time she got pregnant, she got an abortion cus she DIDN'T want my baby.. Neverminding tha fact that she was messing with this ugly ass nigga named dedrick who she was prolly was fucking, but claims she didn't. But, you know.. bitches lie. Whatever. Put that behind me. So After a few months i decide to get her pregnant again for tha sake that i felt like i needed to have a baby with her for tha lost babies sake. I mean, a bitch who doesnt love me had my baby & refused to get an abortion when i asked, but this chick that supposedly loves me orders to have an abortion x messes with another dude while she's pregnant with my baby. Shits twisted huh, it really don't even make sense to me. Fuck it tho.. I'm sooooo tired of defending myself about everything i do.. Becuase now, WITH MY EVERY RIGHT IS A WRONG TO SOMEONE ELSE.

2 comments:

  1. but she has just as much right
    as you do to want/not want that child.
    are kids in her agenda?
    i got pissed off when one of my exes
    said he tried gettin me pregnant
    && he got mad when i told him
    if he did i'd get an abortion.
    kids aren't in my agenda.
    jusssssst sayin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. but it wasn't a "i'm forcing you type thing". I get what you saying, but there's a difference

    ReplyDelete