Tuesday, September 22, 2009

running away from life just draws you in more

Might make a facebook.
Been ona 2 bluntaday diet. Don't judge me
Being away from thee world makes you more vulnerable to bad situations you might find yourself in.
Deleted my twitter.
Moving to NY still on deck.
I figure since theres really no purpose of life, i might as well just try to pursue some happiness.. & i don't find that happiness with anything around me right now, none of tha people, not tha money, not tha environment, shit just aint popping to me anymore.
I'm overly drugged, weed to cope with days, x ambien to sleep at night..somethings gotta give
I'm currently hoping God answers a much needed prayer. Got enough problems as it is
19 years of my life i been a dissappointment to my folks.
Know how it feels for your own family to tell you that you worship tha devil & you so young that you don't even kow who tha fuck tha "devil" is.. I feel like i been brainwashed to be evil, looking back on my past. I've done some shady shit. Abortions. Disrespecting my mom. Attempting to actually run away. My past x current life has left me with self-hatred, Fear, low self-esteem, etc.. I'm actually too afraid to love or enjoy something cus right when i do, it's taken away from me.
Now, i'm just..
Left alone to battle demons on my lonesome. I don't know whats my purpose here anymore, shit just seems pointless to me now. Like everything doesn't really matter.
What, am i spose to work hard justa pay my bills off just so i can die at thee end of tha day.
Or be this rich n famous superstar trapped in my own mind in music cus i been shy from tha jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment