Monday, September 7, 2009

Vanny Solo

I gotta job. Morning job, in construction.. a little good money for much needed shit to pay for.. like bills, & studio equipment.. Plus, i'ma head back to cali for a week, & new york sometime soon n go give niggas my music.. I heard a few people taking demos n shit, but i'am give my shit to tha radio stations n dj's in new york who play underground shit, well.. Pretty much anything dope.. I'm finna be working hard than a mothafucker cus i told people they gone see me make it out this bitch, & i keep my word mayne.. Lately i been wanting to chill off music cus of all tha bullshit i gotta go through in it, to record, bitch promoters, shows, etc.. But when i tell people i'm falling back, they look at me like i'm stupid, music needs you.. is what they tell me. I know what i can bring to thee game & i will bring it. I also know when i make it, people in my city of Houston gone getta little more ambition to actually have someone outta houston who killing it (no Dr. Conrad Murray (michael jacksons doctor)) but don't worry mayne, i been inspired to a whole nother level x i wanna just do this shit.. For me, & everybody else around me. Plus i love making dope music, good beats gimme a rush n i just go off right when i hear em.. Tha concepts pop up as images in my mind n my hands just automatically rush to my notepad section in my sidekick n go offf! Thee energy is there, tha devotion, emotion, passion, & love.. I was letting problems n a female take that away from me, slipping perhaps.. I aint perfect mayne, i'm tryna be, not there yet tho. Peace for tonight yall, much love

No comments:

Post a Comment