Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Speaking to myself

The danger of trying to be something is being nothing for most of the time you trying to be that something. The risk of chasing fame, is that you can end up dieng broke & nameless. I believe shit can happen not by fate, but the moves you make. It's people here that can help you, that's why networking is that much big of a deal. Honestly, i make good songs, but thats not all there is too it. Music bussiness is about branding, what am i selling, who am I aiming at, is my product in demand. These sorts of things matter. It's not really about timing, there's no set time of how long success can take.. It really depends on what you do for that success in the time of achieving it or not achieving it. I've come to a point in my life where i feel like i gotta get it. The hardest thing is blocking out the bullshit. I'm leaving Texas after the tour. Don't really wanna speak to much on that, but i'm preparing myself to struggle. I don't have any relatives up north, that i know of & speak to at least.. It's just gonna be me and a couple homies. I'm scared, but i'm ready. It's all about the journey to greatness, even when i get there.. it won't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment