Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentines day i'm dropping a mixtape.


"Valentines day blues" is the name of the tape. I'm single. And i'm proud to say i'm not in love anymore. Soooooo much bullshit involved in that relationship thing if it's not with the right person. My advice to everyone is if someone is holding you back (which is possible) Let them GO. My mom hates my ex gf, and i don't even blame her. I hate her too. I love her, but hate her at the same time. I'm focused back on my career toughly. I don't party, i record. I'ma down south nigga, so that means i gotta work a little harder for than others. I don't have the opportunity people in NY/LA have. Which is cool, just means i gotta do a little more. Homestly, I've been discouraged by alotta of the watered down music being promoted so much more heavily than mine, but it's cool. I learned that shit is the way it is for a reason. The better niggas just gotta work a little harder in order to shine brighter. I'ma light, my time is coming. I wouldn't be able to tell you except by the way i'm telling you. One thing i can tell you is that i'm not waiting up for it. Veezy is gonna be around more, alot more. Peace n Love

No comments:

Post a Comment