Friday, February 12, 2010

-VAnnyZone

I don’t believe in blessings nor fate, tho I do believe in destiny. Becuase destiny is something that has to be achieved, it doesn’t have to happen tho. There is no balance in this world. To a bum, I’m rich.. And to the rich I’m poor. I don’t believe things happen for a reason, some shit is just the way they are. I don’t trust the bible, tho I do believe in GOD as the creator. Only thing I worry bout is why he would let humans kill his son. To me, shits backwards. GOD doesn’t get involved with the world, but yet he does at the same time* (blessings*). There are no merits in life, you are who you are, and you have to fight for who you wanna be, even want. Love isn’t some destiny miracle, it’s two drunk people gone stupid for each other. Emotions aren’t ever logical. Mindstates can input other peoples minds which leads to the start of it all. Of being that people need something to believe in becuase of the deep down lost feeling everyone seems to have from the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment