Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ocean View

Accountably the recent things i've been doing have been very out of character for me. Publicly tryna to end myself & career over emotional discharge. It's all over things I feel I can't handle sometimes. The main thing I have to stress to myself is that it's NOT the end of the world. Alotta things sadden me about my life, and sometimes I don't even wanna be near myself so I resort to things to take me away. Music gets 50% of the job done, but it doesn't always comfort me. It's hard to accept some things that may happen to you in your lifetime, but whatever you go through is a journey which means a passing period. With it being a passing period, it means "This too, shall pass" which is in the bible. But don't quote me, i'm not an avid bible reader nor quoter. It sickens me the things people do to bring you down. I say nothing bad about anybody nor I do I attempt to find a presence in people's lives where I wouldn't be welcome. Be careful falling in love because just because YOUR IN LOVE DOESN'T MEAN THE OTHER PERSON IS. I say that to say this, relationships are waves.. Some can be very forceful while others are just learning experiances. One day your gonna be overcome by a wave that takes you over forcefully with nothing you can do about it. When that happens, you'll like it. Want it. Eventually, fall in Love with it. Just be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment