Monday, May 31, 2010

Rage with the Galaxy is DONE


Done & Dope. It has some very interesting tracks on there.. some new, some old. I like to NOT waste music, so I tend to find placements for my old dope stuff too kna'mean.. Even if you DON'T get it when it first drops, it'll hit home soon! Not saying everybody won't get it, but it's just some songs are very personal and were wrote within destruction of self. You may or may not have reached that point in your life yet, but I have.. So.. I make music about it. I member i didn't wanna release alotta music becuase of my personal standards, but niggas kept asking so now i'm just preparing y'all with every mixtape n giving you some insight on what's to come.. Everything i'm putting out now is a index.. If you pay attention to EVERYTHING I drop, you'll notice. Be good mayne, i'm just detoxing my heart now. Veezy

1 comment: