Saturday, May 29, 2010

yeahhhhhhhhh boy

As soon as I get the tour schedule, i'll post em.. Leaving Houston for AWHILE next month. Gonna go dip in Hawaii till July when I come back to go on tour, but it's all good mayne.. It's funny how some shed light on a situation can change the whole perspective and make you wanna get stronger than you were.. being at least. You can't stop people from doing anything, so DON'T let them stop you. People aint shit, unless you ADMIRE them.. And at this point, I only admire myself for the most part. I see some people that wanna do things, but just scared too. Me, I'm used to pain.. used to struggle.. used to failure.. it's nothing, but learning experiances and these things tend to build character. And thats what this game is all about, CHARACTER. You need that shit, especially in music, it's more about images with rap fans.. I know that.. But shit, I don't have a team of graphic designers I can hire lol, I just make dope music. That's all i'm really positive I forever can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment