Monday, July 26, 2010

6:24 AM



What i’ma do with my life, getta job, talk about bullshit things I don’t like/care for, be around annoying ass co-workers, suck up to a boss, have no hopes or dreams, nothings to look forward too, go to meetings about how we can step the company up to make another man more money, work enough to be broke becuase there’s always some bill I can’t stay up on, put my bitterness out on my kids and everybody that’s around me, stop smoking gods tree, become an alocholic, try to get closer with the lord so he can bless me by talking to some preacher who really don’t give a fuck about what i’m going through or god himself really, tell my daughter I can’t buy that today, starve, wait in lines for food stamps, get harrassed for unpaid child support if I can’t make a payment, not have nothing to tell my mom except some bullshit fucking work schedule.. Nah, that’s just what everybody else did. I’m pretty sure their “School”, and high school/college jobs they kept got em far in life. World help me, I can’t do it. Death looks prettier than that mayne

No comments:

Post a Comment