Thursday, July 29, 2010

I was graced with the curse of being a leader.


As I look up at the hawaii'n sky and city thinking to myself thoughts of power. I've learned the show isn't as important as getting IT out. People might've think i've slowed down by not accepting every oppurtunity for a show, but it's not that. I realized I need more respect when I step into a venue. Yeah it's cool getting dissed before performances, and then instantly applauded for how "different" and "great" it was afterwards. Proving myself is something I might never do, at least to myself with my standards. I feel like I've did alotta weak shit. So when I decide to put out again, i'll make sure it's the best you've heard. It's challenging, but fun. My mind is the ruler of my universe. I made mistakes, and caught road blocks that would of made people give up. So I understand when i'm crucified against a person who doesn't nearly have as much problems and obstacles as me. The things I face everyday would make the normal person commit, but I make it through. Not only do I make it through, but I continue to believe in me and move.

No comments:

Post a Comment