Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Look up in the stars



I'm a little high up right now. Don't know why, but I won't question it. Prolly cus I know shits gonna be fucking awesome one day. Prolly cus i'm moving outta Texas soon. Prolly cus i'm in hawaii right now. Prolly cus I believe in myself at all times. Prolly cus my daughters fucking awesome. Prolly cus my mom and my brother love me. Prolly cus i'm fucking me! Fuck the bullshit duder. Shits about to change. I got so many ideas and shit I wanna do thats gonna get done, I feel like can't nothing stop me but me. You know.. I hear alotta shit talk and people who try to bring me down ona daily n i've really developed a strenghtened sense to just block bullshit out. I'ma artist. I'm doing what i'm spose to do. No, I don't have a job. Who fucking cares. Niggas want you to be what they are when you tryna be great. I get happy off people telling me they feeling my shit n it helps them out at hard times. That's a kajillion times better than money to me honestly. I'm tryna make revolutionary shit and mothafuckers wanna change you all the time. Fuck that, and fuck them. At the end of the day, everybodies great, we just gotta take the time to sit down and acknowledge it. I tell my babymother she's great all the time. I heard she tryed out for america's next top model n i'm proud of that shit. My daughter has parents who aint two punk bitches afraid to step up and do something with themselves. Regardless of the situation between me and her, I still love her everyday no doubt. I gotta say tho, i'm done with the rapping. I'm moving on back to good ole vanny revolutionary music. Even tho, ALOTTA shit i've said in these numerous mixtapes i've went on an offspring dropping has been dope as fucking shit. It's time to move on. I may be moving too fast, but clocks don't stop. I get older everyday. And wiser. And better. And stronger. For the bullshit, for the ho shit, for the wackness, for the bogusness, for the hate, for the struggle, i'm getting better. Just by staying alive it pisses some people off lol. My brother tryna be famous and i'm just tryna LIVE. I aint alive right now, not until i'm living my dreams.. It's not even about the nonbelievers, it's about me. It's about at the the end of the day did I do my best. It's about did i try my best. It's about is my family good. It's about is my daughter happy. I feel blessed to be a father to my little L'eau.. I'm just out here tryna make it work through the wack shit. No matter where i'm at, i'm tryna advance. Shit, it's a couple places in hawaii i'm gonna be performing at just by having conversations with people. I'm not afraid man. I'm not afraid to live. I'm not afraid of fear nor rejection. Failure is apart of grinding. Everythings not gonna work for you. When shit goes wrong people are gonna feel good about themselves n tell you it's not worth it, you should just quit. When it clearly is worth it, it's a reason your tryna do something bigger. Thats my grind man, dealing with everything and everybody. Dealing with a lack of money. Dealing with being sued. Dealing with hunger. Dealing with misery. But everything can turn around quick. Can't shit happen for me with the route that people want for me, but misery. And ongoing shit of it. I'm good on all that. I'm on that grind baby. THAT GRIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment