Thursday, October 28, 2010

No Helmet in Space - Van Solo



This song is exactly where i'm at right now. A man abandoned by his peers and family in a strange place with nothing on him to blend him into society.. We face the world alone sometimes.. This is one of those times. I'm tired of tryna one up people I know. I'm tired of being in competition with someone I was madly in love with. Really what's the point of all this shit. It's ridiculous. When I make it, you'll just want me back and I won't want you. Especially after all i'm going through. The shit is mind-boggling. But they only see/say you changed... Of course you did, people just beat up my life, kick me down, down me, and shut me down.. They love when things go wrong for me on this grind. They love when things slow down. They love watching my struggle. But all this shit gone change. I promise, Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment