Monday, October 25, 2010

Truthfully

You'll always lose in this life... But you'll lose more if you hold back what your capable of. Being afraid to succeed is being afraid to grow up. These past few months, i've been kicking music to the side... Dissappearing, missing shows, just not being interested in it anymore like I really am.. I noticed that alotta people I was around just really don't want it for me. Besides my mom that is.. So I just kinda gave in again.. But now I realize I have no choice but to kill this shit. It's my destiny.. It's bigger than me mayne... It's so many places I have to go.. And with that comes people I have to lose... If they can't help me fight my way through this journey than I don't need the company. When you feel and see yourself not living up to your expectations you'll notice who really cares about you. Just becuase your doing something wrong and things are wrong doesn't mean it's okay.. It means you need to fix this shit! It's not okay to slack or lack of anything. Especially in this life. I tell my story throughout music, but I need to take heed to my own words. It's stopping and i'm not stopping anymore.. If I lose everybody I ever knew then so be it. If that's what it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment