Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's my fucking birthday and i'm still alive fuckers.


I'm 21 today.... Last nights liquors still in my system hahaha but it's cool. I was screaming to people in the streets that I was in love and didn't give a fuckkkkkkkkkkk. And I really fucking don't. So if you love somebody, you should let em know. Fuck child support, fuck money, fuck your meaningless expectations, fuck your dad, fuck your past, fuck your family, fuck everything that fucks you up in the head in this miserable materialistic sick fucking world. I realized i'm ALIVE last night and the fucking world NEEDS me. So yeah, i'm in debt... yeah I didn't graduate high school... Yeah I don't work no fucking job.... Yeah people think i'm a loser.... But you know what?!!!!! I KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM AND WHAT MY PURPOSE IS. I GOT SOMETHING BETTER THAN SCHOOL AND MEANINGLESS WORK. I GOT THE OPPURTUNITY TO STOP SUICIDAL PEOPLE, STOP MATERIALISM, STOP FAKE FUCKING FOLLOWERS, I'M NOT TRYNA CLONE PEOPLE TO MAKE MONEY, I'M TRYNA MAKE PEOPLE BE THEM! DO YOU FUCKING GET IT?!!! NO YOU DON'T, BUT YOU FUCKING WILL WHEN I MAKE IT AND TAKE THIS SHIT OVER. SO FUCK YOU IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, YOU WILL FUCKING BOW TO ME WHEN THE DOG HAS HIS DAY. VANNY !

No comments:

Post a Comment