Sunday, March 20, 2011

I actually wrote this last night.


sitting in the whip listening to incubus thinking about where i’m at and everything thats going on. All in all, it’s alotta bullshit, but i just wanna shine.. really shine. Change my life. All that shit. I’m fucked up becuase I know I can do it.. Like I know I can. Fuck who don’t believe and all distractions. I just wanna pay attention to who loves me, like really loves me. And love them back. I’m gonna do this shit. I just made a pact with myself too. It’s not a game anymore. I’m getting older and this is what the fuck I wanna do so NOBODY can tell me I can’t.. Or get me to believe that bullshit. This grind hardens you… but a warrior takes punches with a smile.. Washes off dirt with a bath… And heals the pain with love. I am a warrior. I am my own son. I am everything I think i am. And you can’t stop me, opposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment