Friday, March 25, 2011

Sometimes

I look at life and just don’t know how to bring God in the situation, conversation. I mean everythings hear say and word of mouth can take you far.. good or bad. Lifes crazy. So many mothafuckas, so many different types of people. Just looking at this shit everyday is a trip. Knowing at any moment the experiance could be taken away from you is the push. Well, my push. Man, on the real.. fuck everything. Fuck jobs that pay minimum wage. Why waste your time on that shit? Fuck it. Well, being serious about it i mean, get the paycheck, but thats it. Fuck the job, shit shouldn’t be your all. Your all should be given in love, in creativity, in dreams, in what you wanna be. Make yourself in this shit hole. We all got ups n downs, downfalls, darksides, ugly past we hate to look at.. or think about. Fuck it all man. Alotta shit is just imaginary stress anyway, it’s all in your head. Don’t worry, no worries. Lifes been tryna take away my greatest form for too long, but fuck that! I fight everyday. For myself and what I am. Fuck if i’m “there” yet. I’ma musician, i think i’ve finally come to grips with it. Popularity does not mean the shits dope. My shits dope now and will be dope then. Trust, i don’t fuck around.. I got music. Mayne

1 comment: