Monday, September 24, 2012

Friend

I never wanted to break your heart. I just wanted a friend and I told you from the jump. My heart is in another place. It was when we met and it still will be while we were strangers. I just wanted what I wasnt getting from the person I love. That's my fault I brought you in. I understand you can't help how you feel sometmes, but I did tell you from the jump don't love me. I'm not the one for you. As I've told every girl that fell into my lap whilst a breakup was occurring and im out there alone. I had so many girls, but out of all we became friends. But it's really important to me to be discreet and after that shattered as I knew it would, that was the end of a friendship. For me, at least. Mainly because I'm not at the point to feel free with someone else. I don't know if im just missing the comfort of love, or just sick with all the time invested in someone who I thought I would forever be with...... Through all the ups and downs I always calmed myself to forgive her as she's forgiven me time after time. I really appreciated her for that. I wanted her to see that even though I do fuck up, it doesn't mean anything for me. I don't want these other girls. I can't be with them.... But now, you are these other girls and I guess you just wanna have fun and im too boring always talking bout death, and dreams of where I want to be and staying out of sight smoking watching movies tryna keep my mind mentally afloat. That's not for you.... You want the scene of wasted time. You want to be where them hoes be. Fine, I guess. I guess, friends came before me because I now wake up alone. Each and every day to grief. I miss you. The real you

No comments:

Post a Comment