Friday, September 21, 2012

I am really feeling incomplete

want my fantasy lady.... 1000 dollars is more than enough for a pistol. if you never hear from me again its becuase I caught a serious case of writers block. I can't front.... I didn't know I really really lived for Hanna until I couldn't get a text back and a six degree of separation between the two of us at the dinner table. Major downfall, no studio to even crawl in and attempt to make myself feel (FEEL) BETTER. better. whatever, nevermind about that. im dumb. stop paying attention to me. i don't even want to be remembered. i dont think i will release any more music. im not interested anymore. i like acting more. its more straight to the point. ya'know. woah.(wait, they don't lov eyou like i love you) not wanting to live in this world without you is an understatement. smiles from a happy face all the devils i met in the past 5 years you did your job. goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment