Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Anybody Who Knew Me When i Was In Middle School..

Knew i Was into This Poetry Shit. Never Stopped To Think That i Would Start Taking Music Seriously, but it's Fate i guess...

Here's a poem:

Looking around,
So many things just remind me of you,
The scent of your perfume,
is all in my room,
pictures in my mind,
Displaying me n you,
I can't get you off my mind,
Ya presence tattoed,
Wishing you was here,
N not just a memory,
I feel like dying,
But i'll live for thee chance,
That me & you flame romance,
I aint perfect
But i need another chance..
Shits fucked from thee past,
But thee futures in our hands,
So baby..
What you gone decide on?
You gone forget about our love
Like it's never born?
My hearts cold,
But only you can make it warm,
I need you in my arms,
I need you with a ring,
I need you in my house,
I need you as my queen,
& they say king is a tough job...
Well, it's better than no job.

DON'T BITE THIS NEITHER , CREDIT VAN FOR THIS, MIGHT STILL USE THIS, BUT IT'S DOPE POETRY FOR YA..

No comments:

Post a Comment