Thursday, January 29, 2009

MANNNNNNN.........SOMEDAYS


i just wanna quit life. i dont like rap everyday. life aint all that good just cus your future looks bright. too many things wrong in my life man. a nigga been fucking up ever since birth, i almost died at birth man! FUCK? idk...i'm bugging right now, i miss thee way shit was, i miss my brother, i wanna move outta fucking texas already, but next month almost here so cali, here i come..prolly getta flight ta chicago for my b.day.. i wanna see my bro.. When he was here.. i spent tha whole time with my girl, stupid me, den she broke up with me tha day before he left for no real apparent reason i can understand, thats why i hadda cut her loose man, it's too much stupid shit involved with these fine bitches yo, they fucking crazy. Man..musics a grind man, it's stressful, but when i get fully on, i'ma drop like 3 albums n be a photographer, prolly live in london or paris or some shit..cus usa is fucked man..muh'fuckas feeling me in germany yo! might be going out there to do some shows,, oh yeah, niggas in london too! might go out there too. shit...tha U.K is how cudi got on, so i might have to take that route. i wish i was a genious in college other than rap tho, but i feel like i was put here to change thee world with my positiveness.. cus no matter how much someone fucks me other, i never shoot towards negativity, even if it hurts me in tha end, maybe thats my problem. i'm too nice, but i can't help it. thats why all my shit so positive, cus i'm not a negative person. I HATE NEGATIVITY, VIOLENCE, STUPID SHIT THAT MEANS NOTHING. Might be having a son anyday now, i don't really know... Damn, Fatherhood? seems very scary, honestly i feel like tha girl is gonna put me on child support regardless of what i do. So i'm just gonna have to deal with that i guess..thing is, he aint gone have me around if she does that. SMH, I hate that i'm caught up in tha ills of life...from abortions in thee past ta all dis bullshit now. smh, so wear condoms & make sure dem condoms didnt bust that night. N if you think it bust, get her ta get a morning after pill...lol My mom told me that brauds are fucking crazy nowadays & she's right. My mom is like de female version of me i swear, i swear we say thee same shit about everything! but fuck that man, cut more people out of my life, seeing how much of a downfall they can be, it's hard to let go of someone you love/loved tho, but it needs ta be done. I got goals in life sweety, i'm sorry. I still love you, but tha vibe is wrong. Like travis said, "thinking i'd chose you over music? that's just stupid" It's fucked when someone you love tells you, your not good enuff at what you do, make you feel bad about going to tha studio, or whutever it is that you guys do, but i go to tha studio. That's my job, that's my income.. Things looking good on that end, & it's crazy cus me making music for a living is becoming more n more possible everyday, & i never woulda thought i'd be meeting n doing shows, n going to tha studio with rappers i seen on tv..it's amazing, crazy, & scary. Thank GOD for all tha blessings he's sending me tho, i hope he keeps my angels around me cus i need em. I'ma go get some new tats on my birthday, gonna be dope. I got alotta new shit coming too, rock love songs, dope hip hop songs, rnbish rap shit, tha whole package,,mixtape is something serious too, man...i'm going so hard on it cus i want ppl to know i'm not fucking playing games.


OH & I HATE WHEN NIGGAS TELL ME THEY RAP, I DON'T NEED NO RAPPERS, 99% OF NIGGAS THAT THINK THEY CAN RAP CAN'T, N I'M NOT BEING COCKY BUT GOT DAMNIT MAKING MUSIC AINT FOR EVERYBODY! TELL THESE "YES-MEN" STOP SELLING YOU THAT BULLSHIT THEY SELLING..IT'S ONLY GONE MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID AT THA END OF THA DAY. THAT'S WHY AFTER I DO SONGS, I LISTEN TO THEM FOR A FEW DAYS BEFORE I CONSIDER PROCESSING THEM. IF I MAKE SOME WACK SHIT, YOU WON'T HEAR IT LMFAO

MUCH LOVE TA EVERYBODY THO, YALL MY PEOPLE. =)


CURRENTLY JAMMING JAPANESE CARTOON & PROM QUEEN. CLECHE? I THINK NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment