Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pointless incriments:

I woke up yesterday morning to a 21 year old little boy threatening me on myspace over his babymother, that i don't even want nor strive to fuck with. Pisses me off that this lil dude would disrespect me like he don't know me. iono man...dudes act like cus i'm pretty that i can't defend myself or something. Now..i'm NOBODIES gangsta nor fighter. I'ma lover. & no lie, i used to fuck dudes brauds or whutnot, but i grew out of that couple years back. I'm not thee type of dude that applauds himself becus thee girl gave him some "pussy". I been getting pussy since i was 12 from bad bitches, nice titty bitches, big booty bitches, sensitive bitches, lesbian bitches, etc...man i'm deep in. Fucked some of thee niggas i know girls too, but that's miscellaneous..n tha reason they know I won't tell what we did is why everygirl i fuck is safe, ready, & willling ta gimme tha ass. Really it's me wondering if i should have sex with thee girl or not.. For about a year, i was only fucking my ex, slipped up once, but it was my ex fault. So you know when i get a girl & i care for her, i don't cheat. Cus i'm not a "player", i only want one person to talk too, sex up, spend time with.. I don't have that no more, i'm on my own, but i'm not looking for nobody.. DAMN I GOT A.D.D. LMAO but yo.. so I handled that situation, but if something else happens, i'm just gonna ignore it cus i got too much shit already to be worried bout more than a bitch i don't even speak to nor think of. I BET HER HEAD WOULDA BEEN GOOD THO!!!!!!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment