Saturday, January 24, 2009

Soooo..... I'm me


18 years old for now.. Turning 19 ina couple weeks, Feb.6th. I rap [myspace.com/g5spacemusic] or did make music.. until i found out about a baby boy i'm having..so my moms is sending me out to thee navy, which isn't a bad idea since i need to support my child. But thee thing is... I'm actually good, & got good connects to get my music out too, n you never know...ya'know... So i'm thinking, should i stick with this music thing for a couple of years n if nothing pops off, then go, or just go right now n give up on my dreams n all tha time i been putting in, working on my craft..whoa....it's a tuffie, always been in tuff situations, since i was little, i really don't remember being born until i was like 7. True story, i just remember opening my eyes in my dads mazda, that was tha 90's tho, he drives benzes & shit like that now...Nevermind that tho,

No comments:

Post a Comment