Thursday, April 1, 2010

Misanthrope

Dawg it's alotta fake shit that go on. I hate the world. This shit is pointless, everyday is a day towards your death date. Then to be reborn right back into this bullshit. I came into this world by a mistakenly occurence & now deja-vuly i had a mistake. Still fucked with my main bitch to the fullest who was fucking with this ugly little nigga like dawg fa'reel, And not even on no you know who I am shit, but on some bitch are you stupid, dumb, and blind shit. I refuse to respect these sluts, and hang out with these fake niggas. Whether it boost my career or not, I hate all these rappers, all these bitches, all my family, fucking everybody. I feel like committing suicide, but I have so many problems it wouldn't solve them all. I don't know why i was dropped on this shithole, and i don't give a fuck about my image. It's all bullshit, i hate the music game, but i Love music. I hate life to be honest, it's all the same shit. You meet a girl and want her to be the one, she breaks your heart. Go to school, getta job, start a annoying ass family. FOR WHAT? Lawsuits? I mean divorce & kids are big money for these hoes my nigga. Fuck this shit dawg, i'm done with this shit. VANSOLOEND

No comments:

Post a Comment