Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No matter how much darkness they throw, Light will always shine.

Where there's Angels, there's demons.. And on that note, I don't mind people leaving. I rather be shown upfront what to count and whatnot. With everything I don't have is appreciation for what I got. Success is a step, it never ends. The ladder up is the hardest climb. With visualization, why would there be a doubt in my mind. Some things happen in time and some with moves. Before a building is built, the blueprint is made. Everything that's going on now is my study time. New page is the family. The only family i'll put first. Keep keeping career bussiness to self, only a few need to know the future. Be prepared for jealousy, hate, envy, and negativity.. It's spose to be there. Everything comes with pain Vee. Even Love, especially Love. Just stay true to you. That's the only person you need explaining too.

No comments:

Post a Comment