Wednesday, December 7, 2011

8:26 Wednesday Night.

i'm tryna get it together sun. i'm tryna get it together sun. It's crazy how people get a spot and instantly start looking down on you. I really don't care about my family disowning me. I don't want love I have to work for... and i mean that literally. I recently see that I just want to be alone. My own zone, it's not even a turning back thing, it's just a realizity check. Once this dark moon passes and I finally see some light at the end of this devil forsaken tunnel I will be one again with the universe and happy. They will be the same. All I can say is, i'm sorry for not "working" consecutively for the past 3 years. who cares. wooptyfuckingdo, these niggas have and dont have a damn thang. i'm a 21 years old musician, 4 years is long enough to transition anything. the depressed sloth phase is over. I will provide my own shelter. I will provide my own energy. I will not be involved with the doubters, the naysayers, the praisers of money since they see it as higher than them. I will no longer accept. I will no longer accept. I'll let them feel oh so good about themselves while i'm deep in the muddiest waters of darkness. Underworld phase. You wonder why celebs don't help their "families" cause "family" only wants money. They don't care about your craft or what your going through personally. They just want that check. I hope my family starts up a successful business for pushing each other down. I don't need to be treated as a mook. i'm an open book, a shining star, a beautiful piece of art. my natural warmth can make the dead inside feel alive. Cause they're mostly dead because they can't understand or hop on the train of why people are like this. Nobody deserves to feel alone. its one of the worst feelings in the world. but, enough on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment