Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cold


faded.... faded... faded... not a good look though. im chilling. the big lebowskis chilling. fuck these nggas. fuck these niggas ya heard meh. ha. im such a prince in the arms of darkness. fuck it tho. cause man im pretty haha inside joke but whatever. fuck my family b, y'all niggas gonna hate me harder when this shit pops. word to my *MmmmS loose pussy, both. character, i am. still tryna figure how to dodge jail. but i will prevail on my suicidal trail. stay outta my world b, you not needed no more. or wanted. im going to enjoy this moshpit as much as posible. im jamming you can by body language right now. so raw. 22, misunderstood.. already. now its tension in the air when im scene out. niggas hate, get off of my dick let the message relay. ha. i love my tough ass rhymes. guess i gotta change my style to be a pop star tho, but no lie its hard for me to lie and make popfly music. popfly hahahaha thats funny in itself but whatever. songs about partying, fucking hoes, and drugs, drugs drugs drugs. so interesting of a topic i guess. rap game crazy. i dont have enough money to be in it. fuck i dont even have enough to eat. i live by the beat til the end of the week like you live check to check. if you dont move yo feet then i dont eat so we like neck to neck. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment