Monday, December 19, 2011

Realizity, 22.


You have to be able to speak for yourself. You have to let things out. You have to be honest to sleep at night. I listened to "22". with a couple people last night and got scared. I always get these little frightens about listening to my music with other people just becuase of the way it is. It's sometimes uncomfortable when your around people that would really never say a thing your saying. The harsh realities of the energy and experiences I deal with. I'm the best when alone because I know it's what I want to sound like right now. More than that I just have to realize fuck what people think (again). This is what I want to say. I have to accomplish the mission of getting my visions out just the way I want them. Thats what being an artist is about. Even though I feel like a dumb stupid joke at times, i know what the truth is. So I say that to say that this 22 project is explicit. Very explicit. You have to go in a quiet room, put on headphones, and just jam. Words are tough. I'm saying some tough stuff. Just.. be ready

No comments:

Post a Comment