Sunday, January 29, 2012

Diamonds.

Warranty. Warranty. Warranty. I do what I wanna do, say what I wanna say. "Diamonds" is a all out Texas hit. "Like it's 94" is monumental party song, but deep southside Houston way. I like my new style. Fuck if niggas feel it. I be on shit niggas catch up too years later. When I'm famous its gonna be a problem and I'm only saying famous because of attention span. But, ya'know. Hate when I'm jamming my shit and catching the vibe n niggas just there stiff. Fuck. It happens to everybody though, I seen Kanye in the studio with Terror Squad before he was on and niggas was being mad loud, disruptive and disrespectful while legend was tryna make a beat, song. Look where "Terror Squad" at now and look where Kanyes at. Do the math. Not a diss to terror, but... it is what it is. That's why I have no love for you hoes. If you don't respect my craft now fuck you. If you don't respect what I'm doing with the legend I am don't respect when you see me on. When you see your favorite rappers asking me for a track. When you see me on tv shinin. Wit dem diamonds in my mouffffffffff huu

No comments:

Post a Comment