Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wow I'm 6 days away before I'm officially 22. All I can think about is how hard my life has been over the past 4 years. Just everything. The act of being the strongest. The truthful music I've made that's become so painful to bare hearing me down like that... but its true. I'm not saying life isn't hard cause its hard as it is, but all this is yet too much. This is a horror flick. You have to be in my shoes to understand. I still have fears. I fear a lot actually. I realized I have to cut time out with people who hold me back. I still love *anna, but its not the same. Dud.... e... h.... I'm writing this post from *annas bed just thinking. Man, shit is fucked up. But I'm not sad about it, just exhausted as usual. She always reminds me of how bad things are anyway though. Don't feel bad that I can't show love to you cause I probly should kill you, but that's gods job. Its hard with the riducule, but interesting enough it seems like I'm finally starting to get my respect. Which is that I go the hardest. These other boys backwash. Houston is watching. That's tight. The stuff I have in the wraps is way into the direction I want to take my work. The videos I shot in atlanta are amazing. Met some cool people and built some new strong relationships. I guess now with what and who I be around I really have to watch what I say on twitter. Even though I really don't care cause et miine, I spend it. Ha. Thank god this kurt cobain came on. Well, my frito pie is here so I'm out for now. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment